Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break: Part 2

Day 4: On Thursday we went to see "The Croods". I took 5 kids with me....it was a little bit crazy but a good friend needed my help that day. The kids were so good and we had a great time! The best part is that we went to a theater where military families get in for free. Yay for free movies!




Day 5: Friday was our "down day", I really needed to get some things done around the house and go shopping. We went to Sams Club and had a lunch date while we were there.


I just have to show off these cute little Easter baskets that I made for the girls that I visit teach. Edible Easter baskets!!! I love how they turned out! 


Day 6: Our family LOVES to go hiking. It was such a beautiful Saturday, and this was going to be our last Saturday for a while with no soccer games. We took the kids to our favorite local spot called Sugarloaf Mountain. They have huge boulders there for the boys to climb on....they are so in their element there. After playing around on the boulders, we hiked up to the top of the mountain. Roman did the whole thing without being carried, this was a first for him. Way to go Roman!


The boys taking a break half way up the mountain:


This is what Mason looked like when we got to the top.....he was tired before we even started.



Here's the view from the top:






No comments:

Post a Comment