Thursday, March 14, 2013

Snow, Snow, Snow

We have had a pretty mild winter this year....not that I am complaining. I don't mind the snow, but I really hate driving in it! I'm a nervous wreck until Tommy pulls into the garage after work. After that, I'm good. I love snuggling with my family next to the fireplace in my sweats and watching movies on snow days. It just feels peaceful.

The kids on the other hand love to go outside to throw snowballs, make snowmen and go sledding. We have a pretty good hill that we like to take the kids to up by the local middle school. It's a pretty steep hill so you can really get going fast if you keep your feet up. This snow day (back in January) we just stuck around the house and hung out with the neighbor kids in our backyard. Thank heaven spring is on the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment